This year’s theme, ACT, invites attendees to tell stories of action. Although the theme is one word, the frame for ACT is Advance Challenge Transform. How do our actions as library workers advance, challenge, and transform the profession and the communities we serve? At LSLS18, we will share and celebrate the day-to-day practical work we do that often does not get recognition at conferences, and hopefully in doing so will empower each other to ACT.
- When: Thursday, June 7th and
Friday, June 8, 2018
- Where: Kathryn A. Martin Library, University of Minnesota Duluth
- Registration: Now Open!
- Keynote Speaker: Rebecca McCorkindale
- Breakout Sessions & Schedule
- Call For Lightning Round Proposals:
- Pre-Conference Workshop: Engaged Libraries and Neutral Public Space: Seeking Balance in an Age of Unrest. The Sitting Bull College Experience with Mark Holman
- Student Scholarship: Apply Now!